The featured speakers are four prominent leaders in the US-India business space. This session includes a special focus on emergent opportunities in India for independent foreign producers, distributors, and others.
- Mukesh Aghi, President of the US-India Strategic Partnership Forum, who addresses the Indian business landscape in 2018;
- Atman Trivedi, Managing Director of Hills & Co., an international consulting firm advising companies on trade and investment, diplomacy, and politics;
- Ken Naz, the longtime former President of the Americas for Indian film production and distribution company Eros International, who will share his perspectives from his experience leading the world’s largest global distributor of Indian motion pictures; and,
- Arnold Peter, Esq., an attorney and active deal maker, executive, and producer in US-India cross-border. Arnold will share views on the roles of independents in and with India.
- Moderated by: Ken Silverman, Head, North America, Sannam S4 Group; Chairman And CEO, South Asian Studies Association
The India Super-Session was moderated by Ken Silverman, Head of North America for Sannam S4 Group, and Chairman of the South Asia Studies Association.
This session was recorded live from GetGlobal 2017 in Los Angeles.