China’s business and consumer landscape evolves at such a fast pace that foreign companies large and small are routinely left behind, sometimes without even knowing the market has moved on without them. Listen in as these top notch China hands on the cutting edge of market trends and consumer behavior share their key insights for staying on top of China’s market evolution. This session was recorded live from the stage at GetGlobal 2017 in Los Angeles, October 25, 2017.
Our guests include
- William Bao Bean — partner at SOSV, a venture capital and investment management firm that provides seed, venture, and growth stage funding to startup companies in the technology sector.
- Edith Yeung (pron: yoong) — Partner & Head of China Investments at 500 Startups, an early-stage venture fund and seed accelerator.
- Henry Hsiao (pron: syow, one syllable) — Vice President of Strategic Development and Growth at Mattel
- Margaret Wong — President & CEO, Golden California Inc./California Center, and US-China cross-border expansion specialist promoting better business and cultural understanding between the U.S. and China
- Isabel Gan — An independent advisor and US-China specialist focused on M&A. Isabel was recently director of strategic partnerships and M&A at Mattel.
You can view a recording from the live feed of this session here: youtu.be/v9Jp_ZCGRCc
For more information and updates go to getglobal.co